26 de ago. de 2010

Don't burn candles because of the the ozone lair

.


They say
“When God gives you a talent,
It also gives you a whip”.

Well,
My talent isn’t writing
But it dresses with it,
Like a painted whore
Or a fuck’in shemale…

It also may happens that God
Have a twisted sense of humor
Or a degenerative disease
And just gave me the whip…

Thanks anyway,
I mean, - it’s fair!
But I ain’t gonna burn some candles
Because of the ozone lair…

You may say that I’m a loser
Or just wrote a note on a previous life
To become like this.
You may pray for me…
No! You cannot pray for me!

I’ll be fine with some dirty old dumpsters
Remembering me for that genocide of flies
Last summer…
Or for that dream
With crocodiles smoking dead rats
And dancing…

Thanks anyway,
I mean, - it’s fair!
But just don’t dare to burn some candles
Because of the ozone lair…








(PS: Please recycle it, Kate…)

Nenhum comentário: